Monday, December 2, 2013

Sumdog December Dash!

And they're off and running!

Students are participating in a math contest on the sumdog website, which I announced at our class meeting on Friday.  As of Monday morning, we had the Rudolphs in the lead, which is quite the feat as I see that while I randomly assigned students to each group, they inadvertently ended up with the fewest members! Let's see if they can keep it up.

What I am more excited about is that this weekend 18 out of 28 students practiced their math facts without being assigned it as homework.  And had fun in the process, I dare say...

Teams

Dashers

Tosin
Abby
Ashley
Jarid
Tommy
Emmy
Asher
Aaron

Dancers

Aiden B.
Tiana
Gunai
Atilla
Jade
Jacob S.
Meghan

Prancers

Jacob B.
Shanesse
Hannah
Kai
Ben
Aidan S.
Cara

Rudolphs

Ella
Josh
Anna
Mika
Shianne
Liam

0 comments:

Post a Comment